Lynnae Lee & Associates
Serving all of Oahu and the neighbor Islands

June 2019 Archives

Common questions about establishing guardianship of a child

If you are not the biological parent of a child but want to ensure the safety, development and well-being of a child whom you care for, becoming a guardian may be a good option for you. However, you will need to file papers with the courts in order to establish a guardianship, and the custodial parents of the child will need to give their consent.

Review Us